Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Trend:Flat Sandals

Flat sandals are a huge trend.You can match it with everything from skinny jeans to dresses.Color is king this summer and we are seeing flats in every shade,from bold and bright to fresh pastels.We have seen pattern from an updated take on the classic leopard print to a sharp and graphic geometric lattice print.The return of the anklet last summer was only a start for the abundance of anklet sandals in stores right now. Metallic shades are a must for eye-catching, effortless dressing all summer long. A solid, stylish pair of summer sandals is indispensable for a summer to remember,just make sure you choose a pair that'll work as well on the pavement as on the beach.

                                                          COLORFUL:
                                                          PATTERNED:
                                                               ANKLE:  
                                                          METALLIC:        
                                                                                                                                           




                                                                                  

21 comments:

  1. Ειναι πολυ ωραια! Μου αρεσουν και τα χρωματιστα αλλα και τα ουδετερα τυπου χρυσα που πανε με ολα τα χρωματα.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful and metallic sandals!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... love the colurful ones, especially the red and orange :)

    love,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flat sandals, my favorite for summertime! Great post :)
    Following you on bloglovin and gfc, hope you can follow back:)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful sandals!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan las estampadas y metálicas!!!
    Un post genial!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some flat sandals. I really like anything thats flat. So much easier to walk in.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kind of flats, are amazing!
    great pics!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by! happy to follow you back, here and on bloglovin'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection !
    Love the last patterned one !

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're really suit to this season <3
    I'm in love with the metallic one!

    Special offer from my blog :
    10% Coupon from Vivi Clothes
    GIVEAWAY + 20% Coupon from Sheinside

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so gorgeous flats although I rarely wear them because I am short :/

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do often using flat sandals to shopping. Thank you for comment on my blog. I am following you now and hope we can follow each others.
    Xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY stylish sandals, but I gave my heart to ankle ones!))

    ReplyDelete
  15. they are great for tall people as well - stops you towering over people haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post; love the flats; the ankle ones are amazing.

    Lovely blog as well; I'm your new follower via GFC now.

    XOXO

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must say your shoes collection is tremendous. I am a shoe lover too. Love the leather shoes. Don't hear what people says. Your shoe collection and choice is indeed fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...