Wednesday, February 29, 2012

11 Questions Tag...

                                                                          
I was tagged by the wonderful Stella for Miss Starshiny.I first want to thank her for passed this to me.She is great and her blog amazing!

The Rules:
  1. You must post the rules
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you linked him or her.
  6. No tag backs.
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about ''You are tagged if you are reading this''.You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
  11 Things about me:
  • I love anything vintage.
  • I have a little brother.
  • I had pet for only once(a fish).
  • I have two besties.The one is studying in Albania and the other in Greece.
  • People tell me than i'm too innocent.
  • My family members thing that i'm talking really fast and loud.
  • I'm afraid of lonelyness.
  • I'm addicted to chocolate.
  • I would love to travel all over the world.
  • My favorite colour is the white.
  • I'm allergic in dust.
 The questions i have to answer: 
  1. Which is your favorite movie?I have three favorites movies:The notebook,The hurt locker,Slumdog millionaire.
  2. Without what thing you can't live?Without water and food.
  3. What is your greatest ambition?To be in fashion industy.
  4. Do you pay more attention to your hair or makeup?To my hair.
  5. In what place would you like to live?In Spain.
  6. Which is the best gift you ever received?The love from the people who are around me.
  7. Which celebrity would you like to be your boyfriend?Caleb Following(But his is married)
  8. What thing you would never wear?Fur.
  9. What thing makes you not to like a blog?Each blog has a specific character.I just choose those which are interesting for me.
  10. For how many years do you want to blog?For how long it takes.
  11. Which celebrity's style you like most?Jessica Alba style.
My 11 questions for the people I tag:
    • Why did you start blogging?
    • What power would you choose to have if you were superhero?
    • What is one of your fear?
    • What is your favorite type of shopping?Online or traditional?
    • What is your favorite season?
    • What type of music do you listen to?
    • What brings back clildhood memories?
    • How do you imagine your self in 10 years?
    • Which is your favorite perfume?
    • What is your dream job?
    • Which blog do you visit most often?
           
    The 11 people that i'm tagging:
           The Trend Spotter
           CottonCandyINK
           Trendfrequency
           Secret Fashion Love
           Barcelona Brunettes
           A story about M
           Duygu Senyurek
           Eau De Clam
           Fashion Barbecu
           MODA CAPITAL
         

        8 comments:

        1. nice tag, great answers

          Why did you start blogging?
          I have always loved writing about things I love

          What power would you choose to have if you were superhero?
          to see the future

          What is one of your fear?
          Failure

          What is your favorite type of shopping?Online or traditional?
          Online

          What is your favorite season?
          Spring

          What type of music do you listen to?
          I listen to rock/alternative

          What brings back clildhood memories?
          old photos

          How do you imagine your self in 10 years?
          Very successful In my business ventures

          Which is your favorite perfume?
          Abercrombie and Fitch Ezra

          What is your dream job?
          My run and own my own tattoo shop amongst other things

          Which blog do you visit most often?
          I visit everyone I follow whenever the post

          ReplyDelete
        2. Thanks for making the tag!
          I talk fast and loud too.
          I really liked what you wrote about your best gift.
          Spain must be a beautiful country.
          Nice answers!
          xxx
          Miss Starshiny

          ReplyDelete
        3. Thanks for tagging me in a post lovely, will get to it when i have time :) Love your answers

          xx
          www.thetrendspotter.net

          ReplyDelete
        4. Lovely post, just started following your blog. Would love you to check out my blog and follow back if you like :) http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

          ReplyDelete
        5. Thanks for your comment, I'm very happy cause your comment about my polyvores ;D
          Your post is so original, good luck with your blog !
          xx'

          ReplyDelete
        6. thank you so much for tagging me, I'm flattered ^^

          xx Ingrid

          ReplyDelete
        7. Thanks for tagging me & your lovely comments!

          ReplyDelete
        8. thank you so much fot tagging me. :) this means so much to me.
          xx

          ReplyDelete

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...